Tree trimming keeps tree healthy, contributing to a beautiful landscape and enhance property value. Tree trimming means much more than simply lopping off branches and stems.
Tree Trimming requires you to monitor annual growth, prune dead and broken branches, examine leaves for signs of damage, disease or poor nutrition and inspect signs of insects.
Tree trimming has the following benefits:
- Enhances aesthetic appearance of trees and streetscapes;
- Improves tree health by removal of diseased or failing limbs;
- Corrects growth defects and reduces wind resistance;
- Enhances safety by removing dead limbs that could fall and cause damage or injuries;
- Removes limbs that obstruct traffic signs and signals, street lights and power lines;
- Lessens interference with vehicle traffic, pedestrians and buildings.
Tree trimming or pruning is best left to the professionals such as the expert team. It is a highly specialized job that not only affects tree health but personal safety as well. Our tree trimming services in Calgary, follow approved standards to enhance tree growth and health.