Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An Arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed.
Tree removal is recommended when the tree is:
- Dead or dying
- Considered an unacceptable risk
- Causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- Crowding and causing harm to other, more desirable trees
- To be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- Located in an area where new construction requires tree removal
Emergency tree care
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, structure, or cars. The weight of storm-damaged trees is great, and they can be dangerous to remove or trim. An arborist can assist in performing the job in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.